12 April 2009

Project Update

So, our group has completed two of three interviews we need for our final project. Hopefully, the Judaism interview will be on Tuesday. Rashad, Immanuel, and Caroline will be taking care of the video editing and the videos will be posted up on YouTube to allow for easy video embedding on our web page.

I think that the project will be really good. Although there is another group in the class with a similar concept as ours, I really believe that ours will be going in a different direction and will be telling a different story. I am not sure what the other group's focus will be in their Religion project, but I know that it's going in a different direction than ours, which will hopefully make for two similar, yet unique, projects.

The rough draft for our project is due this Thursday. I am sure that what we will submit will be a very nice project. I am also happy about our team, because I feel like we all work really well together and we are each able to bring something different to the project.

I know that Professor Klein said that this multimedia project is not worth a HUGE amount in our final grade, but that doesn't make any difference to me, because, while doing this project we don't want to deliver a mediocre or average project, we want to make sure it is a project that clearly exhibits time, dedication, and skill. So for me, the point value is not the issue, instead, delivering a project that we spent time and skills on is definitely more important and I think my group would agree.

Also, I recently changed up my website and made the layout all black. I contemplated changing it back to white, or a lighter color. However, I have decided to keep it black, because that is what I like. I tried the white, but wasn't too happy with it. I am more happy with the black, because I'd like to make it MY website with my own personal touch. I don't think that I would be being true to myself if I changed it up, at least for now.

Who knows what may happen next!

No comments:

Post a Comment